The Spirit Club Foundation 501(c)(3) may provide monthly scholarships for specific fitness & wellness programs based on financial need, as defined by the Spirit Club Foundation.
In order to be considered for a scholarship from Spirit Club Foundation, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need for a scholarship
- Applicant must have a diagnosed disability
- Applicant has reliable transportation to and from exercise program
- Applicant agrees and understands scholarship recipient data collection requirements
- Applicant understands 6-month scholarship term
Arturo Hervada – Arturo@Spiritclubfoundation.org
Director of Programs, Spirit Club Foundation
Other Funding Sources
The Arc of Montgomery County Respite program has approved all SPIRIT Club programs for funding. If you (member) are a resident of Montgomery County and live at home, you may be eligible to receive Respite hours for a subsidy towards SPIRIT Club Programs. To apply for respite funding, please contact:
LISS (Low Intensity Support Services) funding may also be used for SPIRIT Club programs. Visit the website below to learn more.